About Dolly Luxury
® Balayage hair
Balayage color is a French technique that is the latest dye trend to gain international popularity. Balayage hair is soft, natural-looking highlights that look more modern than traditional coloring methods. Dolly Luxury Hair Extensions are produced with 100% Remy human hair. Remy hair is the highest quality human hair on the market. Unbelievably versatile – the set naturally blend with your own hair and can be styled with hot tools.
-Made of 100% remy human hair, with top salon quality
-Install with clips, easy on easy off.
-Can be dyed, can be restyled
Piano color #10/60 Light Blonde With Latte Blonde Highlights
Different monitors may show colors slightly differently, please notice that the hair style and color of the model is only for your reference.
Quality & Weight
-120grams/set, it is designed to provide full coverage for finer hair types. Available in 120-240 grams per set for full head.
-7pcs/set, cut into smaller strips for flexibility, usually can make a full head for a normal size:
One (1) 8.5 inch wide weft with 4 clips
Two (2) 6 inch wide weft with 3 clips
Two (2) 4.5 inch wide weft with 2 clips
Two (2) 1.5 inch wide weft with 1 clip
How to apply clip in hair extensions
The easiest way to clip in your hair extensions is to start clipping them in from the nape of your neck and work up to the top. We recommend setting aside the 1-clip wefts and using these to fill in any areas where you need extra coverage after you've clipped in all the other wefts. For the other wefts, we recommend clipping in the smallest wefts at the nape of your neck and using the larger wefts as you make your way up.
There are no rules on how to clip in your hair extensions. You can always clip them in differently based on what's comfortable for you, where you would like more coverage and the hairstyle you are creating.
Once you get used to clipping in your hair extensions, it can take anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes to put them in, and about 1 to 2 minutes to remove them.
Daily Care of Dolly Luxury® Hair
· You can straighten, curl and style Dolly Luxury® Hair any way you like!
· Always braid your hair before sleeping, working out or playing sport.
· Brush and de-tangle your hair often – at least once in the morning and once in the evening.
· Always de-tangle your hair before you shower and never brush your hair when it is wet. Never sleep with wet hair.
· Wash hair one or two times per week, do not wash it every day.
· Sun, wind and water damage your hair. Do not swim in seawater or chlorinated water and braid your hair whenever you feel that the weather may damage it.
· We do not recommend that you dye or bleach hairpieces. If you want, please care hair with professional hair care products.
· Keep in mind that hair extensions are not recommended for people using certain medications and for those suffering from certain illnesses.
Enjoy your fabulous new hair!