About Dolly Luxury
® Balayage hair
Balayage color is a French technique that is the latest dye trend to gain international popularity. Balayage hair is soft, natural-looking highlights that look more modern than traditional coloring methods. Dolly Luxury Hair Extensions are produced with 100% Remy human hair. Remy hair is the highest quality human hair on the market. Unbelievably versatile, the set naturally blend with your own hair and can be styled with hot tools.
-Made of 100% Brazilian remy human hair, with top salon quality
-Seamless pre-taped with Super Tape or American Blue Tape, reusable - can be re-taped easily
-Thick hair from top to end soft and strong
-Hair can be dyed, can be restyled
Natural Ombre Color #4 Chocolate Brown Fading to Icy Grey
Different monitors may show colors slightly differently, please notice that the hair style and color of the model is only for your reference.
Hair Length: 14"--24"
Come in a 100 Grams 40pcs/set, for enrich your hair volume, 40-80pcs is suggested for a full head.
HOW TO APPLY TAPE-IN HAIR EXTENSIONS
The process will not take long and can be done at home by yourself or with a friend’s help – a full head of tape hair can be applied in under 30 minutes. You don’t really need styling assistance unless you feel more comfortable applying it professionally.
Daily Care of Dolly Luxury® Hair
· You can straighten, curl and style Dolly Luxury® Hair any way you like!
· Always braid your hair before sleeping, working out or playing sport.
· Brush and de-tangle your hair often ? at least once in the morning and once in the evening.
· Always de-tangle your hair before you shower and never brush your hair when it is wet. Never sleep with wet hair.
· Wash hair one or two times per week, do not wash it every day.
· Sun, wind and water damage your hair. Do not swim in seawater or chlorinated water and braid your hair whenever you feel that the weather may damage it.
· We do not recommend that you dye or bleach hairpieces. If you want, please care hair with professional hair care products.
· Keep in mind that hair extensions are not recommended for people using certain medications and for those suffering from certain illnesses.
Enjoy your fabulous new hair!